To create a username is easy to do on Tiktok. However, the time limit for changing username is 30 days, and we cannot change username before 30 days end. This blog will give you a rapid guide for how to change your username before 30 days.
Is it doable to change the username in 30 days?
Tiktok officials do not allow a user to change his username within 30 days. It would be best if you had to wait to change it. Also read Download Video TikTok without Watermark. Still, you can change the username before 30 days are over, and where are you going to know how is that even possible.
The process is not the same, so we need to go through alternative steps. Keep reading and know the changing method for username on both Android and iPhones.
Change TikTok Username Before 30 days on Android
Follow this below guide to change the TikTok username rapidly without a 30-day restriction.
- Open your Android and go to settings or General management.
- Once you reach there, scroll for the system.
- In the system, go to date and time.
- Click on a set date on your phone calendar.
- Set a date of one month ahead while considering the current date.
- Save the date and continue to change the username process on Tiktok.
Change Tiktok username on iPhone in 30 days.
Changing the TikTok username on an iPhone is as easy as changing it on android phones. Also read Tiktok to MP3 Free. But here, we will deal with time settings instead of dates. The guide is effortless to pursue with the given steps.
- Unlock your iPhone and go to settings.
- Search for general settings in the settings menu.
- Unable the “Automatically Adjust” option to continue your time settings.
- After that, change your time and date, which should be 30 days added from today’s date.
- Save the changes and continue profile editing on Tiktok.
How to Change TikTok Username Before 30 days
After you are done with the date and time changes on your Android and iPhone, continue to edit your profile on Tiktok. Follow these quick steps to continue changing your TikTok username.
- Open Tiktok on your device.
- Click on the Profile tab present in the bottom right corner of the page.
- After getting on the profile page, click on the edit profile button.
- Click on the username and type a new username you want on your profile.
- Save the changes and continue using TikTok with a new username.
How to Get a Unique Username?
Having a unique and catchy username can solve many problems. Once you get an ideal one, you do not have to modify it repeatedly. A good username leads you to popularity or leaves you under the skin. Also read How to Change Your Age on Tiktok.
Tiktok Is a widely used application globally. Many people are using it with their meticulous usernames and getting popular. Your username should depict the type of account you will have or the type of content you are interested in creating.
It is better to research and try to make some contrasts and shorthand combinations to discover a unique username for yourself in the Tiktok world.
Why cannot we change the Username frequently?
We are not allowed by Tiktok officials to change the username regularly. Once we set a username on the profile, we have to wait for 30 days to alter the previous username. Also read How to Search Filters on Tiktok. The restriction is to stop spamming, frequent misuse, or exploitation of applications.
To make your account stable and to grow on Tikto, it is necessary to have a constant and effective type of username. Otherwise, the profile building might get difficult for newbies.
How to change the TikTok username before 30 days is no longer a mystery for you. This article gives us helpful information about changing the Tiktok username. Since, a username plays a key role in any social media application because your name is your identity. That is why it should be catchy and unique. While creating one, you should think wisely.
Otherwise, you will have to face the username problem, and you won’t be able to change them before 30 days. However, there is a short method for some eager users to solve their problems. Read the article attentively and enjoy trying new usernames on your profile.